BluePaper B.V., located in The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Contact Information: www.bluepaper.nl Zwetstraat 35, 2515 VD, The Hague, The Netherlands.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
We collect and process personal data for the execution of our services, including secondment, advice, training, and employability.
- To be able to provide you with offers and/or information about the services and other activities and to better tailor them to your wishes and qualities.
- To contact you for newsletters, events, and offers that may be of interest to you.
- To record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client.
Specifically for candidates:
- To assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for an assignment.
- To enter into and maintain an employee mediation relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose.
- For the promotion of your personal development and employability, including training, education, and testing.
- For management purposes, including management information and the exercise of internal and external controls for, among other things, our (NEN and ISO) certification.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as data we need for our tax return.
Personal data we process:
BluePaper B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself.
Personal data of business relations we process:
- Names, contact details, and functions of contact persons.
Personal data of candidates we process upon registration:
- Name, address, email address, and other contact details.
- Date of birth and gender.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Availability and leave.
- Other data that are important for the evaluation of the suitability of the candidate, such as references and certificates.
Personal data of candidates we process in the context of an employee or mediation relationship:
- Nationality, identity verification.
- Bank account number.
- Other data related to personnel, salary, and absence management.
- VAT number.
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process:
BluePaper B.V. only records special personal data if necessary to comply with its legal obligations, to the extent consent has been given, or if permitted by law. Special personal data refers to data about race, religion, beliefs, political affiliation, health, sexual life, membership of a trade union, criminal personal data, and/or data about unlawful or disruptive behavior.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
BluePaper B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide them if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. BluePaper B.V. remains responsible for these processing activities.
BluePaper B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without human intervention (e.g., a BluePaper B.V. employee).
How long we keep personal data:
BluePaper B.V. does not retain your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
For personal data processed, the following retention periods apply:
- Applications and correspondence thereto (including VOG, certificates, etc.) from the moment of termination of the application procedure: four weeks without consent, one year with the consent of the applicant. In the case of a renewed application, the period – after specific consent from the candidate – can be extended by one year each time.
- One year from the mediation data of candidates (CV, work experience, education, test results, etc.) after the last contact with the organization. You will receive a message annually informing you that you are registered with us. If you no longer want to be mediated by BluePaper B.V., you can unsubscribe via our mediation system Match It.
- Information about contracts/placements, etc.: at least seven years after the end of the contract (based on fiscal retention obligation);
- Identity document (on the basis of the Dutch Identification Act) at least five years after the end of the employment relationship;
- Employment conditions (employees) at least seven years after the end of the employment relationship;
- Employment contracts (employees) up to seven years after the end of the employment relationship.
Certain personal data for, for example, claims, audits, and tax obligations, are kept for as long as necessary to comply with the obligations mentioned.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
Use of permanent cookies:
With the help of a permanent cookie, we can recognize you on a new visit to our website. The website can then be specially tailored to your preferences. Even when you have given permission for placing cookies, we can remember this through a cookie. This means that you do not have to repeat your preferences every time, saving you time and making your use of our website more pleasant. You can delete permanent cookies via your browser settings.
Use of session cookies:
With the help of a session cookie, we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. We can then adjust our service as much as possible to the behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
A cookie is placed on our website by Google as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have NOT allowed Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not provided. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that an adequate level of protection exists for the processing of any personal data.
Buttons have been included on our website to promote (“like”) or share (“tweet”) web pages on social networks. These buttons work through pieces of code that come from social networks. Cookies are placed through this code. BluePaper B.V. has no influence on this. Read the privacy statement of the social networks we use (which may change regularly) to find out what they do with your (personal) data that they process through these cookies. The information collected by the social networks we use is anonymized as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by social networks on servers in the United States. The social networks adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that an adequate level of protection exists for the processing of any personal
You can delete cookies yourself from your computer or phone/tablet.
Viewing, modifying, or deleting data:
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you want to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have any other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specific request to HR@bluepaper.nl.
BluePaper B.V. also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data:
BluePaper B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized alteration. If you believe that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact email@example.com.